Parklands, lakes and wetlands all have a high need for safety. Small children are often at these places with families and it is extremely easy for adults to lose sight of their child and things happen in moments. Heights and water edges call for the most safety.
National parks and Dams need to be secured after closing times, when there is no one to monitor the areas.
With children and the public around it is also important that the traffic in the carpark area is kept low and slow.
Jagfence offers not only the SUPPLY and INSTALLATION of products but also CONSULTATION Assistance with the design and specifications. If the area has a particular style you’d like the bollards or barricades etc to suit – we are happy to work with you to come up with the ideal design.
Jagfence are passionate to keep these areas secure and safe for all to enjoy the Australian beauty and time with family and friends.
- Give protection from dangerous water edges
- Prevent unauthorised access to the facilities after hours
- Deter acts of vandalism, theft, concealment, graffiti and fire after hours
- Help traffic slow and safe
- Preserve persons falling from dangerous heights
- Protects assets from any ram damage
- Visually enhances the appearance of the area